Carlton dropping some real shit
Carlton Banks on “acting White”
seasonal fashion according to me
god i hate summer
Behind the gif
team charge 4 life!
- Favourite Female:
- Favourite Male:
- 3 Other Favourite Characters:
- 3 OTPs:
- Funniest character:
- Prettiest character:
- Most Annoying Character:
- Most badass character:
- Character I’d like as my BFF:
- Female Character I’d Marry:
- Male Character I’d Marry:
- Character I hate/dislike/least like:
- Biggest lie told in schools: Bullying will not be tolerated.
- What they say: I'm fine.
- What they mean: A young man stands in his bedroom. It just so happens that today, the 13th of April, is this young man's birthday. Though it was thirteen years ago he was given life, it is only today he will be given a name! What will the name of this young man be?
Oh, Elsa. What are we going to do with you.
Frozen is purportedly set in the 1830’s-40’s, but I’ve been obsessed with finding a style that could marry her coronation gown with her ice gown more seamlessly; the open robes you see during the Regency era, including those being worn by Scandinavian royalty at the time, seemed a particularly apt analog for her… weird underarm-cape. Thing. You also see her mom wearing something very similar for something like ten years, so it’s not a huge stretch to think it could be a popular look in Arendelle. THAT’S MY EXCUSE.
I initially designed this for her coronation, but I figured it wouldn’t hurt to explore how that same silhouette might work with her ice gown as well. Someday, theoretically, I would love to do a more literally iced-up version of her gown, but I figured the alternate colour way would be a nice middle ground to strike.
Page 2 of 2950